What will you do? Take part in STICK or TWIST and it could be for you to decide.
Every time you visit from May 30 you’ll receive an entry ticket into our prize draws. Every Sunday there will be two draws in the casino to win £1,000 cash.
STICK with the £1,000, or TWIST for the chance to move forward and enter the big June Jubilee Jackpot.
Draw for a chance to win £25,000...
the choice is yours!
Join us every Sunday in June from 8pm to see if you’re one of the lucky winners!
On July 3, one Metropolitan Casino will be chosen at random to draw the winner of the June Jubilee Jackpot of £25,000 in cash. The remaining five casinos will run a consolation draw for £1,000.
Stick or Twist Jubilee Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. The Stick or Twist jubilee promotion is available to Met Card holders only.
2. The promotion runs from 30 May to 3 July 2022 inclusively.
3. Every daily visit (6.00am – 5.59am) that is registered by a customer swiping their Met Card at Reception, is eligible for 1 draw ticket.
4. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure their Met Card is presented on every visit, as tickets cannot be issued retrospectively.
5. Participating casinos include: Alea Glasgow, Manchester235, Alea Nottingham, Rendezvous Brighton, Empire Casino and The Sportsman.
6. For all weekly £1,000 draws and the £25,000 draw held in each of the participating casinos, members must be present at the time of the draw to win. Winners will be chosen randomly from the tombola and will have 2 minutes to claim the prize by producing their membership card. If the prize is not claimed within 2 minutes a re-draw will take place.
7. The Met Card holder’s name and membership number must be displayed on the entry ticket and verified for the member to be confirmed as a winner.
8. Only one prize per person per day is permitted.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, damaged or stolen and these will not be replaced. Photocopies or reprints will not be accepted.
Weekly £1,000 Draws
10. Every Sunday at 8pm throughout the promotion (5, 12, 19 and 26 June) each participating venue will conduct 2 prize draws per casino and entry tickets must be in the tombola 10 minutes before the draw.
11. Winners of these prize draws can choose to accept an instant cash prize of £1,000 (Stick) or exchange (Twist) for an entry into the Jubilee Draw to win £25,000.
12. The winner of the weekly draws must make the decision to Stick or Twist within 5 minutes of winning.
13. This decision is final and cannot be reversed once confirmed.
14. After each of the draw (5, 12, 19 and 26 June) has taken place the draw tickets will be removed ready to collect entries for the next draw.
15. The £25,000 Jubilee Draw will take place on Sunday 3 July at 8pm.
16. Prior to the 8pm draw a central random draw will take place to determine which of the participating casinos will draw for the £25,000 cash prize.
17. Fifteen minutes prior to the main draw an email will be sent to the designated draw controller in each participating casino to confirm which casino will be drawing for the £25,000.
18. At 8pm the winning casino will draw from their winners who chose previously to take the twist option to determine the overall winner of the £25,000.
19. Additionally, at 8pm the remaining casinos will draw from their winners who chose previously to take the twist option for a consolation prize of £1,000.
20. Participants agree to allow Metropolitan Gaming the unconditional use of their name and likeness (including photographs) for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, pre-approval, or additional consent, relating to the Stick or Twist Jubilee promotion.
21. Any complaints or disputes should be brought to the immediate attention of Venue Management for resolution.
22. Entry constitutes acceptance by the entrant of these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any time. If participants have already met the qualifying criteria for the promotion, they will be entitled to participate in the promotion on the terms entered, (subject to any expiry or other conditions contained in these terms) and entitled to any benefits associated with the promotion.
24. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, families, or household members are prohibited from participating in this promotion.
25. Disregard or failure to meet any of any of these terms may result in the management cancelling prizes.
26. Promoter: London Clubs Management trading as Metropolitan Gaming, 55 Baker Street, London W1U 8EW.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.