1. Membership is free and voluntary. However, all participants in obtaining the benefits of a Met Card are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Individuals must be at least 18 years old to participate and their identity must be proven to the satisfaction of Metropolitan Gaming to obtain a Met Card.
3. The benefits of The Met Club loyalty programme are for the use of the individual listed on the account.
4. A Met Card may be used to track the play and accumulate Met Points by the participant on their account only. It is against programme rules for a participant to accrue Met Points by distributing their card to, or sharing their card with, other players.
5. Participants are responsible for their own Met Cards. Metropolitan Gaming and its agents, subsidiaries, and parent companies are not responsible for lost or stolen cards, including any resulting misuse.
6. Met Points can be earned and redeemed at any participating Metropolitan Gaming venue, subject only to any Metropolitan Gaming venue's membership requirements.
7. Met Points are earned on food and drink purchases and for all tracked slot and electronic gaming play. Where applicable, Met Points may be earned for all tracked table play. Met Points will not be earned on promotional electronic tickets, promotional table vouchers or promotional gaming chips.
8. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure their Met Card is inserted properly in the machine when playing any electronic games.
9. All Met Point earnings are subject to review and verification by Metropolitan Gaming.
10. Met Points remain valid providing: (i) the participant visits a Metropolitan Gaming venue and uses their Met Card at least once every six months - otherwise the entire Met Points account balance will expire; (ii) earned Met Points are used within 12 months - only unredeemed Met Points older than 365 days will expire; (iii) participants have made at least one redemption in 2 years - otherwise, the entire Met Points account balance will expire.
11. Where table tracking is applicable, Metropolitan Gaming uses reasonable efforts to track a participant's play; however, as a condition of receiving Met Points for table games play, or other non-electronic games, participants agree that such Met Points are granted based on the personal observation of Metropolitan Gaming employees, which may be subject to error. The determination of Metropolitan Gaming shall be final with respect to any discrepancies.
12. Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Met Card and at management discretion.
13. Met Points are redeemable for gaming play (minimum 500 Met Points), food and drink at participating Metropolitan Gaming bars and restaurants, as well as items from the merchandise catalogue or rewards menu. Met Points have no cash value. They may be rounded up to the nearest £1 when being redeemed for food, drink or other retail items on a Metropolitan Gaming venue.
14. All redemptions are final unless otherwise allowed at the sole discretion of Metropolitan Gaming.
15. A participant's identity must be verified to the satisfaction of Metropolitan Gaming in order to redeem Met Points.
16. Metropolitan Gaming may engage in strategic relationships and/or promotions, which may result in the earning of bonus Met Points that are deposited into a participant’s account.
17. Tier Points are calculated from gaming Met Points, Met Points earned on food and beverage purchases and any Met Points adjustments. Promotional bonus Met Points and Met Points earned on Poker Cash Games are not included.
18. Players are eligible to join the following loyalty programme tiers if they earn the appropriate number of Tier Points in a calendar year: Queen 10,000 Tier Points, King 20,000 Tier Points and Ace 40,000 Tier Points.
19. Met Card holders accept and agree to be bound by the following rules:
a) To redeem tier benefits, all card holders must be contactable either by telephone, email, SMS or mail. Uncontactable players are NOT eligible for tier benefits
b) All tier benefits and rewards are subject to availability
c) Metropolitan Gaming reserves the right to modify or cancel these rules or any tier benefit or reward at any time for any reason
d) Metropolitan Gaming reserves the right to upgrade and downgrade Met Card accounts
e) Unless otherwise varied by notice given by Metropolitan Gaming, The Met Club earning period is from 1 January to 31 December in any one year and Met Club redemption period is from 1 February (of that same year) to 31 January (of the year thereafter).
20. The Executive Club is a separate scheme, membership to which is strictly by invitation only and issued solely at the discretion of Metropolitan Gaming. That scheme has different terms and conditions which are provided at the point of invitation.
21. Queen, King and Ace tier benefits are subject to separate rules, by which the respective card holders agree to be bound, and these rules are available to relevant card holders online and upon request.
22. In the event of death of a Met Card holder, this will result in the immediate cancellation of that person’s Met Club membership and forfeiture of any available Met Points balance.
23. Met Cards are non-transferable, the property of Metropolitan Gaming and must be returned upon request of Metropolitan Gaming. Met Points earnings are non-transferable including upon death or divorce.
24. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this programme lie solely with Metropolitan Gaming whose decisions are final.
25. Metropolitan Gaming reserves the right to modify or cancel this loyalty programme at any time, for any reason, provided that in the case of a modification, such modification shall not, as of the date of it taking effect, materially alter or change any participant's reward(s) already earned but not yet redeemed. In the case of cancellation of this loyalty programme, any participant's reward(s) already earned but not yet redeemed shall automatically be cancelled forthwith upon the cancellation taking effect without any recourse available to the participant. Notice will be given in advance of any such modification or cancellation via our website or in-venue signage.
26. Metropolitan Gaming reserves the right to revoke or deny application for membership if the individual holder of or, (as the case may be), applicant for a Met Card has not complied with the loyalty programme in any manner inclusive of non-compliance with the Terms & Conditions and/or misuse of the Met Card. Any fraudulent usage of the card may result in the immediate loss of Met Club membership and all privileges will be revoked.
27. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities by their own request or through SENSE, may exchange Met Points accrued prior to enrolment into SENSE or exclusion, for gifts from the rewards cabinet or shop vouchers (which will be posted to the enrolee using a parcel delivery service). Met points must not be exchanged for gaming tokens or F&B facilities. Once the SENSE enrolee has left the premises any Met Points not exchanged will be forfeited. Individuals who are excluded at the sole discretion of Metropolitan Gaming are not eligible to participate in The Met Club loyalty programme. Forthwith upon any such situation occurring, any existing Met Club account and its Met Points balance will be cancelled and forfeit accordingly.
28. Any Met Card holder is entitled to request their removal from the said programme at any time. Metropolitan Gaming agrees to comply promptly with any such request, in which case the said card holder’s Met Club account and their eligibility to participate in the Met Club loyalty programme will be cancelled and forfeit accordingly.
29. In the event of there being outstanding monies owed to any Metropolitan Gaming venue, the Met Club benefits may be suspended pending payment in full of the outstanding debt.
30. In the event of any one or more Metropolitan Gaming venue closures, card holders’ Met Points, Tier Points and applicable tier benefits remain valid at other Metropolitan Gaming venues.
31. In the course of providing customers with services, Metropolitan Gaming collects certain personal information about customers that may be considered private or confidential. The policies of our data collection and usage are defined in our Data Processing Notice (“DPN”) and this can be found online at www.metropolitangaming.com/data-processing-notice or at venue Reception. The DPN also sets out your rights as a Data Subject, our contact details and the procedures that you are entitled to invoke if you have any questions or complaints relating to our processing of your personal information.
32. Should a customer have any complaint or dispute about any gambling related decision or the loyalty programme, all complaints in the first instance should be submitted to the management of the appropriate Metropolitan Gaming venue. Further information on our Complaints procedure can be found at www.metropolitangaming.com/contact-us/complaints-new
33. These terms and conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each participant in the Met Club loyalty programme agrees that:
a) they irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales in respect of any such dispute and
b) they may not bring proceedings in respect of any such dispute in any jurisdiction other than England and Wales
34. Insofar as any of these conditions are rendered void by relevant law or regulation, the rest of these conditions shall remain valid.
We are committed to creating a culture of Safer Gambling within our casinos. We have appointed Safer Gambling Ambassadors across all our sites, in order to protect young and vulnerable people from being exploited by gambling, prevent underage gambling and increase support for the treatment of gambling harm.