A new and exciting role has just arrived at Metropolitan Gaming!
We are recruiting for a business development manager to join our luxury casino brand, this is opportunity offers excitement, innovation, challenge and a chance for your career to develop to a whole new level.
As part of our commitment, we offer leading development and growth opportunities in our organisation alongside some fantastic company benefits. Below is a brief insight into some of the many we offer:
- Salary enhancement from midnight until 6am
- Growth opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Plus many more
Are you ready to hit the jackpot with your career?
Keep on reading to find out more!
MAIN FUNCTION OF ROLE:
The Business Development Manager shall be the ambassador for Metropolitan Gaming and be responsible for creating strategic alliances & synergies with like-minded luxury brands & companies to promote the Metropolitan brand and introduce potential HNWI customers into the London properties.
Inclusive of, but not exclusive to; Private concierge suppliers, private members clubs, luxury hospitality groups, hoteliers and travel companies, fashion & music brands.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed the job holder is required to perform such other duties as may be assigned by senior management.
MAIN DUTIES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Become a Metropolitan Gaming ambassador
- Develop a strategic network of high-end businesses and brands and leverage this network to drive potential new customers into a Metropolitan casino
- Conceptualise and bring to life a dynamic referral program designed to introduce the properties
- Create a business development action plan and objectives for each calendar quarter, and produce analytical reports, based on the action plan
- Develop a culture of data driven results and incremental revenue via the planning, and successful execution of the business plan
- To collaborate with the Director of Business Development to formulate and administer the assigned area's budget
- Have an in-depth knowledge of private clubs & societies whose membership base is in line with potential Metropolitan Gaming potential customers
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the calendar of events reflecting the above
- Create positive relationships with current members / customers of other private clubs & societies, and influence these customers to visit a Metropolitan property
- Collaborate with the on property casino host to ensure a seamless introduction for the new customer on their first property visit inc. registration and contact information
- Have a in depth knowledge of current marketing incentives and events running in the casino
- Facilitate provision of customer benefits in line with policies and processes.
- Protection of the licensing objectives under the Gambling Act 2005 must be at the forefront of all activity carried out in this role
- Ensure that all activity undertaken in relation to business development, complies with all applicable Metropolitan Gaming policies and procedures (including those relating to AML, Safer Gambling and Monogram HVC Scheme) and rules of the Casino
- Fully comply with all applicable licence conditions and codes of practice, rules, company expectations, departmental goals, industry guidance, laws and regulations, company policies, and conduct yourself with the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to allow for objective decision-making and review, based on all available information.
- This is not an exhaustive list of job duties and there will be from time-to-time other duties that may be assigned by the Director of Business Development.
REQUIRED SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS:
- Must be commercially driven and have excellent communication skills
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the luxury hospitality industry inc. and not exclusive of hotels, restaurants, private concierges, private members clubs, music and fashion
- Experienced in organising and hosting branded events
- Must have a confident approachable manner with a strong sales background
- Casino experience would be desirable but not essential
- Have the ability to think independently in making decisions to maximise customer service experience whilst understanding (a) that commercial pressures must never override regulatory considerations or customer welfare and (b) the need to maintain a full audit trail recording notable events with customers, decisions made and all customer contacts.
- Excellent customer service skills, be well groomed and always conduct themselves professionally
- Effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent at problem solving and has a systematic and process-oriented mind-set to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK to apply.