Are you ready to join the best poker room in London?
Hourly Wage + Tips + Salary Enhancement when working night shifts (12-6am).
We are recruiting for trainee card room dealers to join our fantastic team at the Empire Casino.
This is a chance for you to join one of London's busiest card rooms! Join us at Metropolitan Gaming as we lead the way in luxury and premium mass entertainment gaming sectors.
Are you ready to become one of the best card room dealers London has to offer?
Not only do we care about your development but we also many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- Growth opportunities
- Salary enhancement from midnight until 6am
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
**Training school will start on the 20th of March**
Maintain correct gaming procedures at all times. In particular this entails:
- Ensuring that all transactions are announced clearly, audibly and correctly.
- All bets are correctly placed.
- Ensuring that the game is paced.
- Ensuring that session fees, rake and gratuities are collected and presented to the card room supervisor at the appropriate time.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service. This includes being well groomed, polite and courteous at all times, and immediately referring disputes, problems or grievances to the card room Supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of security requirements. This includes the immediate notification to superiors of any incident or other circumstance which may result in a breach of the Gambling Act 2005 or the Company's rules and procedures.
What you will be great at:
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to maintain a positive, professional relationship with all guests.
- Methodical and attentive to detail.
- Good manual dexterity.
- The ability to make quick, mental calculations.
- Ability to promote all areas of the Club and understand departmental specific operations and services in order to explain and guide the guest during their visit.
- To be a team player.
- Able to communicate in clear and concise English.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.