Are you ready for a fantastic career in the newest luxurious bar in Mayfair?
We are recruiting for a Bar & Lounge Manager to lead our amazing team within our new Mayfair Metropolitan Casino. This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we launch our new establishment with plentiful opportunities and development within our company.
Do you have extensive knowledge and experience making cocktails and running a five star service bar?
Then keep on reading!
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Service charge
- Salary enhancement from midnight until 6am
- Opportunities & Development
- Leading Company Benefits
- Private Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- And Much More!
To oversee the venue's bar and lounge service, ensuring that all team members are well trained and that the bar & drinks offering is of the very highest of standards.
As a senior manager in the F&B department, the bar & lounge manager would deputise for the F&B Manager which would include overseeing other areas of the department if required and when on shift.
Responsible for ensuring that all F&B areas are appropriately staffed, with working equipment to ensure the proper operational execution is achieved by all departments that are associated with events, entertainment and group bookings.
- Responsible for ensuring that F&B departments and personnel are operating in such a manner as to maximise revenues, profitability and service standards.
- To ensure the security of revenues and company stocks through a stock control system.
- Ability to read and understand the P&L accounts and work within set financial budgets for multiple profit centres.
- Responsible for analysing and controlling the operational costs and revenue streams of the F&B department to optimise profitability.
Responsible for ensuring that the food & beverage operation in the bar and lounge are of the highest standard with well trained team members and the equipment, stock, glassware and facilities to ensure a smooth service.
Particular regard to but not exclusively:
- Supervise and organise all F&B employees, facilities, equipment and raw materials to ensure the highest standards of product preparation, presentation and service are achieved.
- Ensure that the cocktail list in the venue is of a high standard of offering.
- To ensure that all F&B staff have the training, equipment, facilities and raw materials to properly complete their duties.
- Ensure staff always give outstanding customer service at all times.
- Make recommendations to senior management on all aspects of the F&B functions within the club that could improve the customer experience.
- Assist, as directed by senior management, with the selection, recruitment, probationary period, training, appraisal, motivation, coaching of F&B staff.
- Strictly comply, and ensure all F&B staff comply with all accounting, stock control and financial procedures as required by the company to safeguard stocks, monies and facilities.
- Strictly ensure all F&B staff comply with all current legislation and company procedures. For example, but not exclusively, in such areas as employment, licensing, hygiene, health and safety and gaming.
- Foster outstanding co-ordination and communication with all departments throughout the club to ensure customer experience is optimised.
- Develop, innovate and deliver product mix through building relationships with external suppliers.
- Champion a training culture within the F&B teams.
- Liaise with sales, events and marketing to ensure all event/booking information is effectively communicated to all F&B departments.
- Establish and maintain a positive and effective working environment for all staff.
- Thorough knowledge of cocktail preparation & training
- Strong product knowledge with spirits, beers and wines.
- Thorough knowledge of F&B accounting and stock control processes.
- Very comfortable when communicating with guests and fellow employees both verbally and in writing.
- Very numbers conscious, numerate and computer literate of all main business programs including email, Internet and Microsoft Office programmes.
- Organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to lead a large team.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity.
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Show respect and appreciation to all.
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be.
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.